Baby stopped sleeping through night when started solids -HELP!!

hutchy

Reaction score
Hi

We have been really lucky with our daughter who slept through the night from 4 months. However, since we have started her on solids (3 weeks ago) she has stopped sleeping through and wakes up.

She loves her food and gobbles it all up and the HV told me to give her 3 meals and 5-600mls of baby milk, which I am doing.

Does anyone know anything I can do to help her sleep through again?:sleep:

Sorry, can't really help but I know a lot of mum's who have had the same problem. Poppy was the other way - never slept through till she was on 3 meals. Hopefully it's just your LOs body getting used to all the food and it'll get better soon?! Sorry, not much help!

i had the same problem with katie, she didnt start sleeping thru until we swapped from BF to FF a month or so ago. how many oz does your LO have before bed? does she have her dinner quite close to bedtime? she might need to have more milk before bed to keep her going, or have dinner abit earlier so she can digest it properly?xx

Thank you She has about 5-6oz before bed at about 8pm and has her dinner between 5 and 6. Will try your idea of making dinner earlier and move her bottle forward a bit. Trying anything at the mo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->