baby stops moving when i touch

T

tinytoes

why does buba stop moving when i put my hand to my belly? Is he scared or comforted do you think?
literally, he can be kicking like no-bodies business and as soon as I put my bare hand on my bare belly he stops....I fear he's terrified of me!!:dohh:
It's like trying to get close to a scared little baby rabbit or something...wish he'd interact, i do love him so!

I've noticed that too!! Ive recently started feeling the baby moving and when i put my hand on my belly it completely stops! So OH still hasnt felt him moving! x x

I think yours is comforted. Mine on the other hand thinks I'm stealing her sunlight and goes at my hand like there's no tomorrow. Bad mummy! :rofl:

My baby girl can't feel me yet.. but I can feel her... fluttering away. She's really active... considering they're meant to be asleep most of the time !!

I've noticed that too!! Ive recently started feeling the baby moving and when i put my hand on my belly it completely stops! So OH still hasnt felt him moving! x x

mine just seems to stop when it's me!!! :dohh:
I'm sure your OH will feel baby soon.

Toria I hope you're right..(Not that your baby thinks you're stealing her sunlight tho!!)...I'm just so worried he doesnt like me! daft worries I know!!!!!

If I cover my belly she gets agrivatd. I don't think she likes the dark. That's going to be wonderful. I can see her terrible two's already! :rofl:

Baby's like to be touched and it's soothing to them. I think your baby is soothed when you put your hand on your stomach. :hugs:

Hannah never moves when I touch my stomach, but when DH does she starts kicking like there's no tomorrow :D DH thinks it means she hates him :rofl:

Can you just see their little faces though.... Looking really confused and bewildered.... Like.... there they are having a little boogie and flip around.. and then.... what the hell was that ???!!! :)

Can you just see their little faces though.... Looking really confused and bewildered.... Like.... there they are having a little boogie and flip around.. and then.... what the hell was that ???!!! :)

haha exactly!!!
ooh i dont want to scare him!

I had the same issue when i got a hamster..he was just always terrified of me. This baby had better not bite like that hamster! hahahah

My LO doesn't move as much when my OH is around. I assume that's because when my OH is here I'm alot calmer and settled.

haha exactly!!!
ooh i dont want to scare him!

I had the same issue when i got a hamster..he was just always terrified of me. This baby had better not bite like that hamster! hahahah

Don't be daft... He loves his mamma :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->