Baby talk is irritating hubby!

DanteRoman

Reaction score
It's literally all I can think about I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in it this time. I don't temp or anything but I'm obsessed.

Hubby wants a more relaxed approach by that he means not discussing it until it happens. Apparently baby names aren't important until there's a baby to name!
Think I need to chill out a bit! Xx

It IS hard not to talk about it, isn't it? I've been contenting myself with just thinking about it. A lot. Hubby JUST said yes (with almost no convincing needed... it was like a five minute conversation!), so I'm trying extra hard to be super calm and chill about the whole thing.

We can chat here, though! Let the baby-crazy out somewhere else! =) What names are you thinking so far?

That's what these forums are here for!! <3

Let the baby ideas flow! haha

He wants Dexter for a boy and Callie for a girl. It's not under discussion anymore as it's not happened yet! My two boys name are my username and my daughter is Mila do you think they 'go' what you thinking? Xx

I think they're adorable! They seem like strong names, seem to fit together overall. What about what YOU think? What names do you like? =)

My favorite names were always things like "Angeline" or "Evalina." Hubby probably won't budge, though. BAH. And if we have a boy, he'll be named Charles, end of discussion--I guess for the past two or three hundred years, the men in our family have been named Leonard, Fletcher, and Charles. Repeat. So I get no say! lol

Meanwhile, I'm trying to hold back whether or not I am hoping for it to happen super soon, or wait until like June, which would be the PERFECT date (I'm a teacher, so my 12 weeks of maternity leave would just turn into summer). Bah!

Aww I love those names!! I can't decide whether to go all out now or hang on for a few months a march/April baby born would be great for us! I prefer Chester for a boy and Matilda for a girl but I suppose it's not just up to me! Meh xx

That's what were here for! :)
LEt loose!

Ive been shopping to fill the gap :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back