baby walkers

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
When was your LO actually able to move about in there baby walker?

Kyle was in his a 5 months and was moving pretty well by 6 months xx

Dec was in his at 3 1/2 months (blankets around him for support) he was moving backwards at 4-4.5 months forwards at 5 months and wrecking the place by 6 months !!! lol Good luck Do yo have your LO in one yet??

i do yeh and she has just mastered moving backwards lol, all downstairs is open plan with wooden floor so she will be whizzing every where soon i bet :dohh:

I wish carlee had a walker, they are actually banned in canada :(

i do yeh and she has just mastered moving backwards lol, all downstairs is open plan with wooden floor so she will be whizzing every where soon i bet :dohh:

Same here open plan and wooden floors, I think that is why it was so easy for him to move so quickly, I bet in a few weeks you will be on here saying OMG this child is wrecking my house HELP!!!!! lol:rofl:

OMG - yes wood floor. we have wood floor everywhere, and guess what one of maddi xmas presents will be! :dohh: a walker :dohh: ooo this thread has got me all excited about seeing her in one :)

Jack is like lightening in his walker lol, has had it since he was 4 months as all he wanted to do was walk everywhere ( too advanced the MW said lol )

Erica moves all over the kitchen floor MILs house... We dont have a walker here cause I dont really like them, but we let her play in the one at her grandmas house.

summer hasnt long had hers, so she cant quite move it properly, but she is learning more every day, its my moms house lol so i will feel sorry for her when she is whizzing everywhere!

I got katie one on ebay for £10. she's 19 weeks but 2 wks ago I set her in and she liked it (although her feet don't touch the ground yet). The next night I set her in it to show my mum and dad and she banged her nose off the horn and started to cry so I'm scared to put her back in it! Maybe when she's 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->