baby weaning at 13 months?

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
My daughter has majorally cut back on nursing if I can get her to nurse its maybe 3 minutes long at the most unless she's sick than sometimes I can get 10-15 minutes. She doesn't like to nurse before bed anymore :( this can't be the start of the end can it? I was really hoping to make it to at least two but it just doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

I don't think it's the beginning of the end really, how is her food intake? Does she drink other beverages during the day?

My LO is hard to get to feed more than 3-5 minutes when he's awake! When I am putting him down for a nap though and for bed he still feeds to sleep, and during the night. He's 14 months (12.5 adj).

She drinks water and she eats like a teenage boy everything and anything in sight.

Hm, well I doubt she is ready to be done with breastmilk. Does she drink water when not eating? Or just with meals? Do you think the water is replacing breastmilk?

My son drinks water, but only with meals. He also doesn't eat a whole lot though. He puts a lot in his mouth, but can't chew it very well and a lot comes back out.

Does anything on here help? https://kellymom.com/bf/normal/babyselfwean/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->