I have
3 home made mt's
1 ellaroo ring sling
and an iris wrap on her way to me

i want some more wraps and dh wants a conneteca

My stash is pathetic compared to some of these stashes. :haha:

Moby
2 babyhawks

I have plans of getting an Ellaroo when Emma gets older/heavier. But for now, I'm super content with what I have. :D

I have:

A pink baba sling
A blue calin bleu wrap one
And a chicco carrier my OH uses

Going to get a mei tei as well hopefully, I don't think its excessive - each are for different occasions, and my pink babasling doesnt go with my red shoes :haha:

We have a Bubzilla Sling (bought when i was about 15 weeks pregnant and so far never used! :dohh:)

And a Close Baby Carrier...which i do like but whereas i thought it was the bee's knee's when we first got it and Toby was tiny- now i am starting to have some issues with it and i'm looking for something else to add to my collection...i really want a connecta :D Need to do some saving-up!

A Kari-me
2 homemade Mei Tais
Ellaroo wrap
Baby Bjorn - never used
Pattapum (for OH)

Since looking at this thread ive got a patapum on the way and im ordering a kozy carrier. Ive also got my eye on a connecta! :haha:

omg i dont have hardly any stash, i made myself a mei tai and bought a long piece of material, cut it in half and made a long stretchy wrap and cut the other bit in half widthways and made two ring slings (without the rings lol)

x

Babyhawk
Moby Wrap
Hotsling (only good when LO was small)

I am looking at getting an ergo as LO is pretty big and I hear they are super-comfy.
My LO doesn't like facing in anymore though, so I might have to give it up! :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back