baby wearing & pregnant?

i asked this question wen i was first pregnant and luisa was almost a year and everyone said no

esp seeing as your used to wearing her (i dont wear alot at all)

its the same as carrying them about x

i think its a case of making sure your comfortable and not going too farxx

No not really, I carried on wearing when i could and i know some mamas have worn exclusively right the way through their pregnancy. I stopped as i was suffering from SPD (or whatever it's called now) but still wore him occassionally. Even wore my then nearly 4 year old one really hot day last summer :)

Congrats :)

Really? yay :D

I love wearing her and would really miss it if i had to stop.

youre fine to carry on wearing her so long as you dont do hip carries, do front (above bump when you get one) and back carries and youll be fine :)

x

youre fine to carry on wearing her so long as you dont do hip carries, do front (above bump when you get one) and back carries and youll be fine :)

x

really? i haven't heard that before. I know quite a few mamas who have used ringslings during pregnancy. In fact i think the last time i wore Ethan out whilst heavily pregnant it was in a ringsling with his leg over the bump.

x

really? i haven't heard that before. I know quite a few mamas who have used ringslings during pregnancy. In fact i think the last time i wore Ethan out whilst heavily pregnant it was in a ringsling with his leg over the bump.

i guess hip ones the weight isnt evenly distributed

x

above bump? would that not be massivly high or have i forgotten what a bump looks like :blush:

with the hip carries i might be being paranoid but someone told me it was dangerous and i believe people :blush: could be wrong am not sure

above bump is pretty difficult so as you get further preg you will prob be better doing back carries once youre massive, when your bump is smallish though above bump is easy, tbh ive not got THAT big of a bump even still, im only measuring 26 weeks, and ive given up front carries just recently, although i could prob get away with one if leyla was less of a lump haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->