Baby weight gain

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering, got Caitlyn weighed today she is 13lb 11oz. She has almost doubled her birth weigh and seems to be gaining anything from 10oz - 1lb 2oz every two weeks.

Does the weight gain stay roughly the same, speed up, or slow down?

I'm not sure what is healthy for her and what is not.

Thanks

xx

is she follwing a rough line hun

jack gained 1lb 6oz in 3 weeks x

Caitlyn was putting on 8oz a week from birth, but in the past month only put on 4oz a week. It seems to have slowed down alot.

Yeah she's on the 50th percentile. Not worried about her weight or anything. Just wondering if she's going to carry on growing at the rate she is, or if it will slow down. If she carrys on this way she'll be in 6-9 months clothes next week :rofl:

:rofl: Maybe she is just having a fat week.. :rofl: Have you increased her feeds?

Nope, she's still on 6oz and has been for weeks now, not feeding her solids or anything. And she bounces away in her jumperoo. Maybe i've just got a little fattie on my hands!

I think it slow's down. Noah was gaining an oz every day for awhile now he's slowed down alot he was 15lbs 5oz on Sept 2, and yesterday he was 15lbs 13oz. I think it might because they become more active :shrug:

I think I know what your problem is..

Actually it's not a problem atall. She is just gaining muscle. Muscle is heavier than fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->