BabyandBump Lingo & Abbreviations

I'm so glad of this post felt a bit silly not knowing the words lol

i'll say i was going batty trying to figure out the acronyms.... bfp big fat positive...hahaha nowhere near what i was thinking boyfriend pig, bestfriend partner lol:haha:

everyone says that had the baby with gas and air- i have never heard this in the states- is there some drug they give you here that is the same as the "gas"?

everyone says that had the baby with gas and air- i have never heard this in the states- is there some drug they give you here that is the same as the "gas"?

good question. laughing gas maybe?

Now do I not feel like I am reading a foreign language!
:shipw:

The gas and air is 50% nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and 50% oxygen known as Entonox or Nitronox. Is this something you have in USA?

The gas and air is 50% nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and 50% oxygen known as Entonox or Nitronox. Is this something you have in USA?

i will have to find out. Would be nice!

I feel silly for asking, but i don't know what 'miu' stands for in relation to pregnancy tests, '10miu' for example.

Thank you! x

Can somebody explain to me what V-day is? I see it all the time in Second Trimester, but I'm really clueless :wacko:

Can somebody explain to me what V-day is? I see it all the time in Second Trimester, but I'm really clueless :wacko:

Think it may be this, hun

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/prematurebabies/g/viability.htm
:flower:

That, or valentines day, lol x

Oh, that does sound like something to celebrate in that case :D

What do the initials in CIO stand for, I know what it means but not what the individual letters stand for.:shrug:

whats sp? people use it and sumtimes put brackets around it (sp?) x

Its 'Spelling?'

When people put it in brackets after a word, they're querying if they spelt the word right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->