BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Updated to here... I entered some other births, took some people off the list that haven't logged on since Sept/Oct 09... some of the girls had posts mentioning inductions coming up and that or had logged on recently, they have ??'s, so if you girls know if they've had their babies etc just let me know?

Hiyaa baby kayla due date was 2nd march but arrived on 25th feb weighing 6lb 9oz! I'm totally in love!

Aw- CONGRATS! Glad to hear all is well with your Kayla :)

PreggoEggo- I think Quintin might be second place in that regard; apparently lornasmith's baby, Evie, was 9lb13oz :wacko: Owwww...

fuck!! thats one huuuuuge baby!
thats actually classed as an abnormally large baby, i think its anything over 9 pounds 10 oz!

Hi all I found out my actual Due Date is May 18th...still so excited!!

My due date's already up on the list, but I wanted to update because I found out I'm Team Pink!

Hey new here. Im 20 ina few weeks. My son is 19 months old and im due 28th June with a girl :) :happydance:

i need to update my due date..its now 7th augest xx

I'm new here, about 5 weeks pregnant! no idea what gender it is yet as it is just a lil peanut :]

But my due date is sometime in November!

Heya my due date is September 2nd .. but I know I'm team blue now so I thought I'd update :D x

omg
ANNNAAAAAAAAA
ur back!!!
Iv been waiting for uuuuuuuu
how is he/you/both of you????
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members