BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Yeah cheeky thing lol i actually fainted when i left the room because i was worried i would have too many shocks on delivery day lmao but ive gotten used to the idea of not knowing now x

can't you find out later? or are you keeping it a surprise now? Cheeky monkey ;) xx

Yeah cheeky thing lol i actually fainted when i left the room because i was worried i would have too many shocks on delivery day lmao but ive gotten used to the idea of not knowing now x

Im so scare on not being able to fine out. i find out 1week tomorrow, if baby isnt awkward

dont have the money to pay for private scans and unless bump isnt growing right at midwife appointments then nope i will have to wait

yeah!! :rofl: i was considering not to, but now i've decided i can't wait no longer! xx

i had a panic attack because i thought there would be too many shocks on delivery day so my blood pressure hit the roof and i passed out in the waiting room after the scan while i was waiting for my pictures..very embarassing as it was packed lol!! was awful though, i could see and i had a ringing in my ears...not a good experience lol x

aww bless you, im sure they will be good shocks on the day :)

yeah im sure they will too...just peeved cos now i have to get cream/yellow and beige clothes...ick! lol x

Aww, i have already brought some really cute white and cream clothes.
Just by the essential basics then you can go out for being shopping trip with LO when its born and get blue/pink

yeah that seems more special than just having it all here i guess...and there is always the off chance the sonographer gets it wrong anyway lol i already have the basics so dont need to buy any more clothes...at least the £190 will come in handy then lol x

I'd go crazy not knowing! I've had a couple people slag me off for finding out because now I "won't be surprised at birth!" Um...I'm having Pangaea (cause she's literally got a bit of every continent in her :haha:) So I don't know what ethnicity my baby is taking after, I've already got one surprise! :winkwink:
(Not that it matters what ethnicity she takes after, it just makes it harder for me to think of what she'll look like. Every dream I have where she's already been born she's a different race! :rofl:)

:rofl: I bet she'll be gorgeous! And wtf it's your choice! i hate it when people get in your buisness and tell you what you're doing wrong.
:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"