BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Little Bit is due on the 26th December 2010 :)

My bundles are due on the 4th August 2010. Both are team yellow. :happydance: Can't wait until they're here, im a getting so impatient and uncomfortable, but I have been told that I'm likely to be early but so far no signs. :haha:

I can't believe i haven't come on this yet!!
I'm due Nov 17th...

Finally back online. I had a little boy on the 21st of at 1:13am weighing in at 8lbs 15oz. We named him Regan Joseph.

Due 12th jan 2011 :) Hoping for a boy, definately finding out if i can on the 26th august :) x

Jayde according to the first page on this your due the same day as me...the 17th Nov but your ticker is two days behind mine?!

And congrats on your little girl btw...i think it's perfect your gna have three of the same. Was it what you were hoping for? xx

Hi, Im 6w+2d today!! Im due February 22!! (Im 19, but I'll be 20 when I have the baby that still counts as teen right?!?!)

I can't beleive the baby's due in feb are joining. I go my BFP in Feb makes me realise how close im getting :D

I found out yesterday I'm having a babyboy. :flower:

Wanted to update mine, still due Oct 2nd...and its a girl :)

Our baby is due Christmas day! December 25th 2010!

Hey im Shauna im new!! Im due the 29 of Jan its soooo far :(

Sharmaine! :) Pregnant with twins! Team Blue & Pink!!!! :D Corey and Libby-Jane... Due 4th December...but Possibly 6 weeks erlier due to being twinnies!!!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->