• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

need 2 update u mines the 8th of sept they gt it wrong. nd i dnt understand wat does green team mean??

Green team is either not knowing (scan didn't show) or not wanting to know. I think that's what it' being used for anyways. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Mine is September 3rd... 6 days before my 20th birthday!

I'm new here. A little nervous. So hello :D

Oh I am not added yet... I was on the old one but I guess that got deleted. I am due April 8th and am on team pink!

:) All caught up girls, sorry about the wait, have had a very busy couple of weeks with my new baby girl at home and appointments and visitors and what not!

Yes, I'm using green rather than "team yellow" -- people who decided not to find out the gender or who couldn't find out because their babies weren't letting them see!

I totally forgot to update this. :dohh:

We found out a week a go that we are having a little girl! :cloud9:

And btw, congrats on having your little girl, tasha!

Thanks hun! I'll get that updated for you right now.. hooray! :) I bet Aiden is gonna be an awesome big brother and protector to the little angel on t he way!

Sorry! Mistake... I'm due 24th June. Not 26th :dance:

Didn't realise there were so many of us!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->