BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Oh! I thought it was like team alien or something!
Well good on you, i just couldn't wait in the end. I decided on the day in the room that i did actually want to find out the sex..xx

hey guys, just recently joined as im expecting my very first at the young age of 19! very scary so i was wondering if any of you teenage mums out there could give me some advice of what you did what you went through as its a big BIG step to me ( well to everybody ) first reaction was telling my family ! sacrificing my life for 9 months oh the joys but in the end i suppose its all worth it right? quite scared at the moment as it is the unexspected can anybody give me some advice please who is in my situation hope to hear from you soon thanks for reading this x

Hey darling and welcome to BnB :flower:
I think we're all pretty much in similar situations to yours, or were at first!
Just have a look round and have a read of some of the threads i'm sure you'll find all the answers and support you need.
How far along are you?
xx

Do you think this will ever get updated i want to be on there already!! :D

im due on the 18th April 2011!!
well approximatly! i'll let you know if it changes when i have my irst appointment! xxx

im due on the 18th April 2011!!
well approximatly! i'll let you know if it changes when i have my irst appointment! xxx

:shock: My old due date was 19th April...
Scary!! Can't believe this time last year i would have been pregnant!!! :shock:

Hi everyone :) I'm due the 25th January if you could add me to the list! Don't know the sex yet! X x

hey guys, just recently joined as im expecting my very first at the young age of 19! very scary so i was wondering if any of you teenage mums out there could give me some advice of what you did what you went through as its a big BIG step to me ( well to everybody ) first reaction was telling my family ! sacrificing my life for 9 months oh the joys but in the end i suppose its all worth it right? quite scared at the moment as it is the unexspected can anybody give me some advice please who is in my situation hope to hear from you soon thanks for reading this x

im 19 too and havent told mine so were in the same boat...only my older brother knows..im planning to tell mum soon, just dnt know how yet...well im trying not to worry so much about it, she may feel dissapointed at first but it can only be good news in my family so im sure she'll support me, plus my bf is such a star so i dont feel alone at all...x good luck hun nd congrats aswel:hugs:

Just without reg. internet access currently..just peeking at my PMs (got 2 for this thread) while @ MIL's for her birthday, I will try tomorrow night @ my mom's house.. I work until 11pm but staying there for the night tomorrow... please understand I have just moved, don't have cable yet or a computer set up :flower:

I'm on team blue now and they changed my due date to 1st December.

Think that's everyone now, let me know if you still aren't up... it's 1am lol, my eyes may have missed a person or 2!

Hi I'm sorry to be a nuisance... But my EDD changed to the 27th December.. Is it possible to get it changed please? Thank you x

I am due November 2nd :) we aren't positive yet but we are thinking girl. thanks :hugs:

Think that's everyone now, let me know if you still aren't up... it's 1am lol, my eyes may have missed a person or 2!

:o there definately was alot.. but :hugs: thank you for doing that :flower:

xoxox

im having a boy hisname is going to be thoma and he is due on august 9th 2010

[:TEAMBLUE:];6433055 said:
im having a boy hisname is going to be thoma and he is due on august 9th 2010

his name is thomas.. sorry bout thee typo

im due January 17th, not sure about the gender. Hoping for a girl though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->