BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Due date change :) due September 23rd and hopefully finding out the gender next week!! <3 Youre the best Tasha!! Thanks for being so good about updating!!

What are you hoping for? :D

Due date change :) due September 23rd and hopefully finding out the gender next week!! <3 Youre the best Tasha!! Thanks for being so good about updating!!

What are you hoping for? :D

I honestly don't mind either way. Lol I think a little boy would be fun, and a little girl would be super cute and fun too. I've been thinking girl since the begining that I'm going to have a girl and for some reason I think my scan picture of the babys face looks like a girl, but I also know a lot of other people around me think girl so it's hard to know if I'll be right. Lol. My mom thinks girl because he/she's heart rate is always between 143-146 and mine was around that while my brothers were around 125. And my mom also carried low with me n high with my brothers. So I might be thinking girl a lot because of how common our pregnancys are.

I am only seeing this thread now :haha:

I am due on the 11th of July 2011 with a little :yellow: baby!! xx

I am due 01 January 2012 and still to early to find out what were having :) i will be happy with a boy or girl!

I'm due November 26th!! Not sure if I'm having a boy or girl yet.

I'm due on the 22nd of December, maybe be a Christmas baby haha! Everything seems to point to it being a little boy, just have to wait and see :) xx

UPDATE for me, finally!! <3 So officially team blue :blue: His names going to be Azaria Noah<3

:happydance:

im 17 almost 18 little one is due on 20th november.. not sure what sex is yet but i reckon its gonna be a boy :)

I'm new to this whole site!!!

But I'm due September 25th 2011 with a little GIRL!! :]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"