BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Find out what i'm having 7th December, due 24th April :D

Find out what im having November 18th ! Due date March 12, 2012 !

Reposting for the heck of it.
LO is currently weighing 6lb7oz due in 8 days! :pink:
Hell yeahs :D

I know I'm gonna seem mad right now lol but...

In the 2010 section, on 17th June it says mommyoftwins had her twin girls, but she was a fake, that was found out like over a year ago lol

But anyways... I am not fake and I did have my twin boys on the 17th June :smug:

Even though they were due for 8th August haha! :dohh:

In the 2010 section, on 17th June it says mommyoftwins had her twin girls, but she was a fake, that was found out like over a year ago lol

Why would someone make up that there pregnant :shrug: people these days :dohh:

I dont understand it either hun, but there are a lot of fakes that come on here for some reason, I think it is mainly attention seekers

I always report if I suspect something, because I find it a bit creepy, they could be anyone you know xx

I dont understand it either hun, but there are a lot of fakes that come on here for some reason, I think it is mainly attention seekers

I always report if I suspect something, because I find it a bit creepy, they could be anyone you know xx

Yea that's defo creepy hope we don't have any atm

There's always 1 or 2 lurking around somewhere, some people must have boring lives :haha:

Not gonna lie, we probably do, its easier to lie about being pregnant, and then people fake miscarriages (which personally I think is just sick!) but its a lot harder to lie about having kids, because people want to see pics

The mommyoftwins person would post pics up of her "twins" but never of them together, so people got suspicious and then she got found out shortly after

I think its horrible that they use a picture of someone elses baby to cover up their lies

Fakes always seem to slip up one way or another though, like they forget their stories, so get caught out, just keep an eye out for anyone whose stories dont quite add up, because Ive seen loads of fakes on BnB xx

Not gonna lie, we probably do, its easier to lie about being pregnant, and then people fake miscarriages (which personally I think is just sick!) but its a lot harder to lie about having kids, because people want to see pics

The mommyoftwins person would post pics up of her "twins" but never of them together, so people got suspicious and then she got found out shortly after

I think its horrible that they use a picture of someone elses baby to cover up their lies

Fakes always seem to slip up one way or another though, like they forget their stories, so get caught out, just keep an eye out for anyone whose stories dont quite add up, because Ive seen loads of fakes on BnB xx

I'll be sure to look out for these fakes & how dare she use someone elses piks people like that really annoy me

I'll be sure to look out for these fakes & how dare she use someone elses piks people like that really annoy me

I know, the admin are good at finding them out though if enough people report it, so dont worry

Just realised your name is Gemma too... same as me! :D xxx

I know, the admin are good at finding them out though if enough people report it, so dont worry

Just realised your name is Gemma too... same as me! :D xxx

O that's good then & oo yh didn't even realise

My due date is the 14th not the 17th :wacko:

& my bump is blue! :)

Baby Emilia Elise was born November 13, 2011 at 10:55pm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member