BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Okay have updated births and any changes people asked for.. I looked up all the user names whos due dates have come and the ones for the rest of June. If people had not been online 1 month + or were no longer users on the forum I removed their names :)

If your name isn't up.. let me know I'll add it :)

Okay I changed you to pink..

Should I start one of these for the 2010 girls or add 2010 to the list?

Hello i am a May mummy, My baby boy Tyler-Jay was born on the 19th of may weighing 7lbs3oz, by C section. :)
[Can i be added please? everyone forgets me on this forum i think i should come out of hiding :-( thankyouu]

Added you! I had you on the original list I think, only I spelled your username "Applebubba" and then couldn't find you to follow up with the birth announcement! My fault sorry!

Added you! I had you on the original list I think, only I spelled your username "Applebubba" and then couldn't find you to follow up with the birth announcement! My fault sorry!
Ahh thankyouu hunn, sorry i hide around the forum alot, maybe think i should post more. :)

Hiii!

I'm due on the 29th August to have a baby girlll!

Only 8 1/2 weeks left :O

xxx

Not long to go at all now then! Added you to the list :) Good luck!

This thread makes me sad! I miss being preg :(

Don't miss it too much...you'll end up like me and pregnant with your second almost right away. :rofl: By the way, your son is exactly one year and one day younger than mine. :)

Okay I changed you to pink..

Should I start one of these for the 2010 girls or add 2010 to the list?

I think you should make a separate one for the 2010 girls, otherwise the list would probably be huge! lol. It might also be easier to keep track of everyone that way. :)

you should deff put me up there.
:)

expecting august 22.
team pink!
:D

If your planning on keeping this up I don't mind sticking it for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->