BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

I was due December 10 with a baby girl. My name is Jade and I'm planning on naming my daughter Alexa.

I get to be on this list twice! :haha:

I'm due May 4th, 2014 with my 2nd. We are keeping sex a secret from everyone though.

My name is Ashley and I had my son, Dallas James, November 09, 2011. He was 7lbs 10oz and was born at 4:15pm.
I am currently about 10 weeks pregnant (unsure of gender-will find out asap), due July 27 2014 (from dating ultrasound-haven't seen OB yet for confirmation)
Will update when I know further on this pregnancy :)

I gave birth to a baby girl on 21st December, her name is Lily Anne and she was 7lb 1oz :flower:

I'm Patience. I'm new here due June 15th team PINK! :D
:yellow: turned :pink: on January 7th :)

Not sure what has happened to this thread but would be nice to speak to girls who are due close to my due date :) .. I am due 2nd August with a Baby Boy! He is also my first :)

Sorry i have been MIA girls i have had a lot going on in my personal life along with having trouble getting on here i will go through now and update please let me know if i have missed adding you or there are any changes to be made and i will do my best to get on more often.

Sorry i have been MIA girls i have had a lot going on in my personal life along with having trouble getting on here i will go through now and update please let me know if i have missed adding you or there are any changes to be made and i will do my best to get on more often.

I hope everything is okay with you! :hugs:

Thanks :) i'm getting there, FOB left me last august and since then i have had to move house twice and the kids have been sick :( we are all better now but this cold weather here in Australia is not helping keep them well and i am finally getting back on my feet and on top of everything again :)

Thanks :) i'm getting there, FOB left me last august and since then i have had to move house twice and the kids have been sick :( we are all better now but this cold weather here in Australia is not helping keep them well and i am finally getting back on my feet and on top of everything again :)

Lots of :hugs: Good to hear things have started to get better for you, love. I'm in Aus too and goodness, this weather is horrid! I've got another cold after just recovering from the flu, then food poisoning. Yuck :nope:
I would like to add myself. Team blue, due on the 19th of September. Only 60 days to go!

Just to update you all .. I had my baby boy!! .. He was born on the 20th July :) .. He is just perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->