BabyAndBumps's Teen Show Your Faces Thread =D !

I seriously love being able to see everyone I've been talking to. I have faces for all of the names I see! :)

tis good init?

now love bunnys gonna claim responsibility for this excellent thread but....u no

it was all my idea rlly :winkwink:

:rofl:
i sent her telapathic messages to make it
honest!

aww Alice im sorry, i was busy chatting S lol
u alredy no i think ur bare pretty tho :D xxxx

But i put bubbi pics of me and no-one said anything :'( And I'm not pretty smelllyyy... Not like youuuuu!

mummy2be i want your long hair :(. mines just come to a stand still now :(

https://i45.tinypic.com/2qvcgu0.jpg

this was 2 years ago today. so i was 14. i had pink hair =)

https://i49.tinypic.com/d6078.jpg

Me and my dad about 5 months before he passed away. 14 here too

https://i47.tinypic.com/aucw8g.jpg

15. visiting a friend in Las Vegas. just a little messed up if u cant tell. lol im on the right

https://i49.tinypic.com/2rmtchu.jpg
15 not long after i got my tongue pierced

dnt dispair kim!
apparently hair growth goes to pretty much a stand still whilke ur preggo so it should sart again :)
Alice ur cute lol!
and u ARE pretty
i was a hideous child
like seriously
my hair didnt grow past my ears till i was like 6/7 - no word of a lie :sick: xxxx

dnt dispair kim!
apparently hair growth goes to pretty much a stand still whilke ur preggo so it should sart again :)
Alice ur cute lol!
and u ARE pretty
i was a hideous child
like seriously
my hair didnt grow past my ears till i was like 6/7 - no word of a lie :sick: xxxx

hair can either grow fast or pretty much stop during pregnancy. I'm one of those lucky ones where it has growin my 1cm hair so so slowly. gahh!!! not happy :cry:
I hope that when the day love bunny takes her dreds out she won't have to cut them off like me. lol although she'd suit it though. You cows are all so pretty :cry:
:haha:
xx

I hope that when the day love bunny takes her dreds out she won't have to cut them off like me. lol although she'd suit it though. You cows are all so pretty :cry:
xx

I thought I read somewhere on here that she had clip-in ones, where she can take them off and on as she likes, and her hair just sits underneath... I sound like a creepy stalker! Lol my friend Colin had dreads in freshman year, and cut them off because his mom didn't want him to look "like a bum" at his new school. But he keeps them in a bag, lol.

xx

I thought I read somewhere on here that she had clip-in ones, where she can take them off and on as she likes, and her hair just sits underneath... I sound like a creepy stalker! Lol my friend Colin had dreads in freshman year, and cut them off because his mom didn't want him to look "like a bum" at his new school. But he keeps them in a bag, lol.

mine are in a bag :blush: LOL

I wish I could dread my hair but I'm afraid to do it, lmao. Maybe I'll dread my OH's so I have some dreads in my family. My sister would most likely do it, she's got far more style than I do. x)

yea I missed mine so i dreaded OH's :haha: great minds huh! They don't always wreck your hair. i just had mine in for a long time and I've had them over and over again so hair gradually go more brittle and think so fresh start!! :) x

I'm definitely willing to give it a go with OH's hair. :D Now I just have to convince him, lol.

Not long enough yet, just to his cheekbones actually. But he's grown it out before and put it in cornrows, which frankly, looks ridiculous. He wants to grow it out until he loses some weight (but that's not going very well, seeing as how I cook for him and everything I cook is deliciously fattening, lol) so it'll be growing for some time. It grows so dang fast.

mine used to be bald :)

I saw those pictures, and I LOVED them. I've never seen anybody with a hairdo like that! Lol I particularly liked the third one, I think it was. I think you had a hat on and polka dots on your shirt? I can't remember! I wish I had guts to do that. I don't even have the guts to cut mine a bit yet... it's down my back almost to my butt at the moment... I need to update it but I don't know what to do with it! It's so curly and crazy, unless I straighten it - that's the only time it's really manageable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->