Babyhawk problem

kirmal12

Reaction score
I bought a babyhawke 3-4 weeks ago and haven't really used it but i really want to now. The problem is Myles is a big baby 15lb at 10 weeks, he really doesn't like sitting in the frog position (screams) and he can't "spread" his legs yet as he is too young (or is he?). My OH is muttering about another lot of money spent and its not being used, i also have a BabyBjorn and that hurts my neck, anyone any ideas?, many thanks

keep at it with the frog position, Aimee did cry but after 5 mins she settled, its just a matter of getting used to it, after a week she loved it x

you could also use a bit of string to bring the bottom of it in a bit so he doesn't have to spread his legs as much.

Thank you I'll give both those ideas a try!

Leyla absolutely hated the froggy position from about a month old, so I used a broad bit of ribbon tied round the bottom of the body of the babyhawk to make it narrow enough for her legs. It worked so well that I actually sewed the carrier smaller (can be unpicked and it'll be wider again) and haven't undone it yet as she's still comfy.

The string idea worked thank you! I have my Babyhawke back!!, i just need to get a nice bit of ribbon to match, thanks for that idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->