Baby's Change Bag

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok so apart from the obvious nappies & wipes what else would you keep in babies change bag??

Also if you're not breast feeding when you go out would you take a bottle in a keep warm bag or just hope that where ever you go you can get it heated up??

xx

Change of clothes for the baby (in case they sick them or wet them), bottles (make some/express before you go out) and they should keep warm in the bag or bottle warmer and then if they cool too much get them reheated..milk(if you dont want to pre-make them, i.e (if your going to someone's house) (They do small tins of baby milk)..pacifiers/dummies (if you want to use them) maybe an extra blanket if its cold....

probably an extra bodysuit/vest and sleepsuit.... the reason i say this (i have no previous children) is i went to mothercare with OH to buy some girly bits (found out i was having a girl so spend spend spend on pink lol ) anyhooo as we parked up a frantic looking man and woman were getting out of their car dangling a poo soaked baby at arms length!!!!
they stopped at mothercare because they didnt have spare clothes so i made a mental note to myself SPARE CLOTHES AT ALL TIMES!!!!!
maybe a couple of bibs and burping cloths?

Eww I'm going to find it hard to cope with pooey nappies as it is, think I'd really gag if I had to deal with something like that!!!

Yeah I´m gonna carry; spare clothes for baby, bib, burp cloth, nappies, wipes, dummies. Ooh and keys, purse and mobile phone, lol!

You might want to carry and extra shirt for you as well...

As they get older you add - toys, finger foods etc. Oh and when you put in a change of clothes, don't forget socks. runny poo can make it all the way down the leg!

As they get older you add - toys, finger foods etc. Oh and when you put in a change of clothes, don't forget socks. runny poo can make it all the way down the leg!

haha i saw that in the car park :rofl:

:nope: dunno y im finding it so amusing ive got all this to come lol!!!!

Eww I'm liking this being a mum thing less and less with all the talk of pain in labour and poo running down legs!!

xx

Baby wipes, extra clothes/vests/scrath mits/hat, nappies, toy, blankie, bottles (Milk or juice) baby food (if on solids) i think thats what i would fill mine with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->