Baby's coming soon!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
At my appointment yesterday the doctor told me im 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced and she thinks baby will be here any day now and will be surprised if i go past 39 weeks! Last night I lost what im hoping was a bit of my mucus plug it was brown mucus but I also figure it could be from the exam and all day today i've been losing tiny bits of yellow-orangish mucus...so hopefully things are starting and ill go into labor within the next week! Fingers crossed!

I was told Wednesday I'm 2cms and baby would be here very soon and shed be surprised if I made it to today.. so here I am bouncing on my ball, stimulating my nipples and getting ready for a "romantic night" all are what my midwife said to do but it doesn't seem to be getting me very far!! I hope its quicker for you!!

I haven't tried anything...i want to go get some pineapple juice even though it probably wont work..i've been cleaning up and throwing stuff into my hospital bag just in case! Hope things start happening for you soon! It would suck to get all excited for nothing. I just keep rubbing my belly and telling her to come on cause were ready and getting impatient!

I was told that at 37 weeks too and here I am waiting...

But it is good for baby to keep cooking too I guess.

Yay Optimistic1!!! I'm so excited to see your little lady! Hope she comes soon for you!! :hugs: My bump dropped yesterday, but he didnt stay.. Lol but it's still early! What kind of birth are u planning for? Just curious. :)

Thanks guys..I'm hoping she comes today I'm so ready to meet her!

Theamanda my girl didn't drop til I was like 35-36 weeks so you got time! It's so exciting being this close to meeting her when my doctor told me I could have her this weekend I jumped at the opportunity and now ive been a nut case looking for symptoms of labor! I'm hoping to do everything natural for her benefits no pain meds no labor inducing meds and hopefully they even let me tear naturally but I won't be too upset if they have to cut me. What have you been thinking about for labor?

Btw idk if it was coincidence or what but I drank some pineapple juice and about 20 min later lost the rest of my plug now I'm scared to drink more cause my OH is asleep! It was surprisingly good too!

I like Pineapple juice :) Very yummy! Hopefully it is working for you! I am planning to do natural, don't wanna think about tearing, lol. My main thing is, I'm just hoping I dont end up getting a C section... I was born frank breech, and my mom had to have a c section... That's why I'm so excited when he goes to the head down position, because I am terrified of that happening with me and my LO... :p As far as going natural goes, I am keeping an open mind. If I need an epidural, I need it.. But I will definitely try!! Lmaoo

Best of luck to you and your natural birth! I hope It goes smoothly and just how you want it to! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->