Babys heartrate a little on the high side at 22w?

MissJennayee

Reaction score
As the title says.. in the past month or so his heart rate has slowed a little ( down to 145-150ish which is normal.. but today at my OB appointment it was in the mid 160s? I've been under quite a bit of stress today so I'm a little worried even though my doctor was like "hey thats as good as it gets" he was also moving..
I worry over everything, lol. Is this concerning at all? :wacko:

I dont think so, It falls in the normal range, and just like adults, their heart rates changes based on multiple factors, a lot of it depending on mom. Or he was getting a baby work out. I Think its just fine!

no your fine, they listened to mine last about a week ago and it was in the 160's.. i asked if that was bad and they said no its actually really good... so your fine :)

Heart rate changes with how active they are, so maybe today he was a bit hyper or maybe last time it was taken, he was sleeping? It's still in the safe zone anyway so I wouldn't worry :)

My last two appointments with doctor the baby heartbeat has been on 160's. They said is good, so I take their word for it:).

I don't think that's anything at all to be worried about :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"