baby's movement during/after a contraction?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Ladies with this or previous births did your babies move during/with or after a contraction? I think I've been having mild (not really mild but mild compared to active labor) contractions that are hopeful effacing and dilating cervix but baby seems to be moving either with or immediately after the contractions. I'm thinking when uterus gets tight it compresses baby and she pushes back or squirms hopefully this is helping her move down and engage. Does this sound plausible or am I just reaching for an explanation that is as simple as baby moving causing pains?
Also, when the contraction hits it takes my breath away but its nit as painful as some bh I've had in the past.

My babies don't move during the contraction, but often have a good wriggle when it finishes.
But baby moving can also trigger a contraction.

My false labor contractions the baby moved a LOT which made them hurt more. My real labor was horrendously painful and I honestly don't remember if she moved during the contraction or not, all I can remember is feeling like screaming. After I got my epidural I didn't feel anything til they sat me up to push and I could feel her feet on my ribs - she was trying to push herself out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->