Baby's movement still way down low?

Clever.Name

Reaction score
I'm 18 weeks and baby's movements are still super low down like under my pelvic bone. I can't remember where movements were at this stage with my other 2, thought baby would have moved up higher by now, I certainly have the huge belly with lots of space? Anyone still feeling movement really low down?

Do you have an anterior placenta? (A placenta in the front if your belly instead of the back?) I had this in the beginning. Although I movements fairly early on, they were pretty much always at the bottom near my pelvis-- though occasionally I would feel one off to the side. I eventually started feeling them higher up in the front if my belly, and at that point my midwife confirmed that my placenta had moved up into a fundal position according to my last ultrasound. Now I'm 29 weeks and feel then all over the place. :D

I second Isme; I have an anterior placenta and though I do feel movement elsewhere on occasion, the vast majority is low down

Same goes here!
Also have an anterior placenta and most of the movements I feel (when I actually get to feel them) are low down.

Also, if baby is currently in breech position, which is completely normal and okay for this early on, then their little feet are goina be fluttering around and kicking your pelvic bone a lot more, thus making it feel like they are low, even if their head is much higher, cause they don't kick with their head lol

I do NOT have an anterior placenta, but my baby is breech like pp said and that means I feel all her kicks really low down! I haven't felt really any higher up movements which is disappointing.

Im 20 weeks and have a posterior placenta and have only ever felt movements very very low down cant wait till they move up as doesn't feel great so low down

im 23+4, do NOT have an anterior placenta and baby is not breech....and most of my movements up until a couple days ago were super super low. Most of them are still low down but have felt a few up by my belly button in the last day or two.

My baby has been breeched the entire time and her kicks were always low

26 weeks now and movements are still down low for me with very minimal movements felt about the belly button.

I have a posterior, fundal placenta.

Baby is constantly in tranvservse position and that's why for me.

Thank you all! I actually don't know if my placenta is anterior or not - I'm going for my anatomy scan next week (at about 20 weeks). But that would certainly explain it. I didn't have an anterior placenta with my other two pregnancies and I thought I was already feeling movement further up by now. Possibly baby being breech could explain it too. Thanks and glad to know I'm not alone! it's really annoying and puts so much pressure on my bladder. Will be happy when baby moves up.

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and feel all my movements low down. I have a posterior placenta, but the baby is breech so that would be why :)

My placenta is posterior but baby is breech and the kicks are like right down in my foof lol, I am 22 weeks so it is still possible to feel it low if that is where their feet are. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->