Baby's movements so different from the first time!

lucylu79

Reaction score
Anyone else find this too? Looking back my DS was quite dosile in comparison, even hubby can't believe the movements and particular shapes going on right now!

There is a definate pattern of the movements but also he can wriggle just when he feels like, he's busy doing the full rounds at the moment - You know when your tummy rolls all around your belly button? At 32 weeks I think it's ok if he's not head down although at my last MW appoint she though he was. He had terrible hiccups yesterday and I felt them above the belly button....Not sure if you feel the hiccups the strongest through the mouth or as hubby suggested perhaps I was feeling them through his chest but for whatever reason I felt them much higher than normal. :shrug:

What's your LO like in comparison?

Your post sounds so similar to my current pregnancy. My other 2 babies I hardly felt all day until bedtime and then it was just nudges. This baby is rolling around like crazy. At my last scan she was transverse but I seem to be feeling movements in a different place x

Same here! I had an anterior placenta with #1 and didn't realise just how much it was preventing me from feeling until this one started rolling about - some of the movements are so violent and strong, I can pick out individual body parts, plus it seems to be awake and fidgeting non-stop. Was lucky to get a single roll a day with my first. The ultrasound technician did warn that she thought this would be a very active baby from the mischief it was getting up to at 20 weeks.

My last pregnancy my LO was always kicking and moving....& I can tell you he is a whirlwind now. This pregnancy I don't feel nowhere near as much movement...I think this baby's gonna be more placid and laid back :)

1st pregnancy I had an anterior placenta and barely felt a thing compared to this time. I sometimes wonder if baby is ok as it seems to move so much! I still can't work out where baby is, at 28 weeks scan he/she was laying transverse and I haven't felt much change since then. All the movements are to the right of my belly button and what feels like burrowing into my left hip?! xx

My second baby was that way - so active, constantly! HUGE movements that felt like they were ripping me apart from the inside.

This one is so quiet in comparison... I get a few nudges all day long and the occasional real kick is all. Movements are a LITTLE bit bigger in the last week, but seriously. Just a quiet babe in there, I guess! :haha: Makes me so anxious to give birth so I can meet her and see what type of personality goes with the smaller movements! :cloud9:

Oh my word, my last 2 were very active but so is this one and I have anterior placenta this time and I still feel like he's beating me up especially my cervix!!! I don't remember my girls kicking me there really but this bubs uses it as a dance floor! It is so uncomfortable ��

So funny last night after tea....I just relaxed (and slobbed out as you do) and said to hubby, look at your son...My tummy was so lob-sided it was unreal. From my belly button all along the right side was this massive lump, obvs hoping it's his back!!

Just so funny watching the movements, I feel like a few more weeks and i'd be able to see his nose if he pressed up against me!!

I can definitely feel more this time- I had anterior placenta last time. But I think this one may be breech like my daughter was as the kicks are low down and I can feel a hard thing push out the top which I aassume is the head.

Last time it was more kicks and punches this time round it's more movements like whole body movements! Sometimes so active, it can make me feel sick, though keep on thinking I will miss these movements in a few weeks time.

My 1st was always moving and his kicks were so strong. My 2nd was little miss lazy! I was lucky t get 10 movements total from her a day. This LO is like my 1st, a wriggly little thing :). The placentas have been in the same place each time (anterior, front and centre)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->