Babys size at 5wks?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
hey everyone :)
how big is baby at roughly 5wks?
iv read its 3cm, other places 1cm, other places just way off! i know sites can only give averages but id love to put a size to my baby :)

It's not even a cm yet, possibly 3-5mm. So, like it says in your ticker, about the size of an appleseed - if even that!

I just go by my ticker. At least that way it's compared to something you can visualize easily. I have to measure with 1-10 mm measurement at work every day, but even I can't truly visualize 3 mm!

very small, you could see it with the naked eye but baby is 3-5mm as andella said. def no where near 3cm yet - at 10 weeks it is about 3cm i think xx

Thankyou everyone x

a friends recent scan showed baby at 10cm at 12 wks which i thought that's huge compared to what i read but sonographer said baby normal size so at 10wks has to be bigger than 3cm.
all sites + books say different argh :)
it can vary a lot from woman to woman. if i say less than up to 1cm as im coming up to 6wks then that's a safe bet lol im just curious :) my angel baby was 8wk 4day + 2.5cm x
long as baby continues to grow + i see a nice healthy heartbeat at 12wk scan then dsnt matter what size baby at atm :) x

I had my scan last wk and measured 5.4wks, the baby measured 2mm and had a visible but not audible HB of 125. My Dr confirmed this is normal. Babies are not all textbook growers my tickers says I'm 7wks LMP now but I'm only 6.4ishwks U/S, try not to get caught up in everything being according to the book or you'll end up howling in the shower like me :smile:

thankyou kellie! wow its so amazing that just 3 weeks after conception (roughly) the heart beats!
im just soo curious to know what's going on inside + if all is well! scan won't be until mid may, arggh :) good things come to those who wait i suppose? lol x x

by my dates im 7weeks+ my scan says 6+ and baby measured 5mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->