Babyshower forum :)

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So they are at last almost complete after sooooo many hours i never thought we would get to the end of them :coffee: but i love them <3 has anyone else had any ideas they want to share for their babyshower games food etc too would be great a little forum were we can share ideas :flow: xx

My sister is throwing my baby shower as a wedding gift and those are the same invitations she chose.

We don't find out the sex of the baby until a week from tomorrow but if it's a boy we're doing a safari theme and if it's a girl we're doing a Dr. Suess theme. We're doing the cooking ourselves to save money and my sister is having a baker do mini themed cupcakes as well as cookies (didnt want to do full size because who wants cookies AND a full cupcake?!).

For games I know we're doing "baby price is right". In place of a card, everyone is bringing a book (new or used) with a note inscribed for the baby. We're also doing pregnant lady "mocktails" and a game where you write a late-night note on a diaper for mommy (aka me) (eg: isn't it daddies turn?!). Wetossed around the idea of ththe ed bingo but I think we decided against it and that's all I know so far.

I'm only 20 weeks now so my shower isnt't until the end of december.

Oh and my sister doesn't know it but as a gift to her for throwing such an awesone shower (she's putting a LOT of work into it) I'm taking her on a spa day with massages, facials and mani/pedis.

*sorry for incorrect spelling, I'm on my phone so it's a teeny tiny screen!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->