Babysitting other peoples kids

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
God I'm baby sitting my mates 14 month old, why isit your own kids snotty noses or poohy nappies don't bother you but others do lol? Iv forgot how hard they are with picking up bits ect lol

lol
my friends 2yr old has a snotty runny nose 24/7.. it makes me feel sick & i cant wipe his nose :dohh:
he blows snot bubbles all the time & it grosses me out!

yet when my LO has a cold i manage to wipe her nose no problem & try not to giggle at the snot bubbles!! x

I feel abit erghhhh haha, but my kids don't bother me lol. I'm feeling abit grossed out lol

That never bothered me, I used to work at a daycare. However I do find it is easier to get annoyed with some children more than others.

Its so true!
I have been babysitting a family (baby and toddler) since about half a year before my son was born. Now I babysit all three of them, and even though Jude has some pretty nasty diapers, I still hate changing Caleb's! (He is 14months) And his slobber bothers me. Its odd, becuase it didn't use to.

I think its because they're not our kids lol :haha: I always get like that when someone elses baby has a runny nose or a poo bum! But with mine I make it into a game or something haha

I can do nappies but not snotty noses haha, I hate snot makes me feel sick

And chewed up mushy food that makes me sick, ergh soggy quavers!!

i work in daycare too and it doesnt really bother me, however i cant do sick!!!! i can on my own son but not other peoples. but i have to admit that when im not at work some kids annoy me, screaming, snotty badly behaved oned mainly(actually sometimes its the parents that annoy me more), i find it funny that mon to fri i can do kids no bother with the patience of a saint but as soon as its my time its no chance. snots have never bothered me either, im used to my hair being used a tissue. honest nursery nursing is great, especially walking around asda after work and you dont realsie you have paint or dry snot on the side of yr face, or even worse, you got peed on that day! oh the joys.

Snot & poo doesn't really bother me. I've worked in old peoples homes & kids homes so am well used to it. Can't handle sick though!

what is it about sick?? the noise and smell gets me every time. cant stand it.

emma yr baby freya is beautiful!!!!!! congrats

The 7 month old I used to babysit would take a massive poo in his nappies that started to trickle out the side. :sick: I would go thru a half a box of wipes just to clean up the one poo.

Then he made a massive mess when he ate, shoving his fist in his mouth while he ate his mush. He'd scream his head off when I tried to wipe his face. I'd have to change his one piece at least twice daily so I didn't hand over a dirty baby.

After that babysitting ended, I wasn't sure if I wanted children anymore..as I found out we were facing IF. But everyone reassured me it's different with your own. :shrug:

I had my nephew last night.. Makes me wonder how I managed it with two babies. I'm absolutely shattered this morning, he woke up at 11pm for a bottle and then messed about for over an hour lol.. Cheeky monkey! He was all smiles though so it's hard not to want another baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->