Babystyle Oyster with colour pack & SHR2 Britax car seat *with pics*

Does anybody know if I can replace the hood off the older model pearl with the new colour pack? My hood has broken the one side when my dd got to heavy handed going through a doorway the bar won't go back where it's supposed to :cry:

Not with the colour pack no....the hood attaches to the hood bars, so if youve broken the bar then you need to go see your pram seller or contact Babystyle to fix it.

Thanks bit gutted now it's the black bar at side keeps popping out all the time, looks like I'm going to have to order a new hood x

I can't recommend this pram highly enough :thumbup: It's served me so well. Like AG, I have one of the original styles also in black/green on a silver chasis and I think the new styles are just getting better and better. I'm gutted I have to get rid of mine because I need a tandem, I wish they did it as a double :nope: Enjoy it, it's fab!! xx

We were meant to sell ours as we went for a lighter buggy, were now keeping it :dohh:

Ooooh, we get ours next week!!!!!

We've gone for the black with the lime green colour packs for both the carrycot and pushchair and have the cabriofix to use with it too.

I'm sooooooooooo excited, especially after seeing these posts and pics!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

well we had a play yesterday and my OH really didn't like the oyster, think we're going to go for the britax b-smart 4

for what we want the wheels were a bit too small and it didn't feel as nice as the britax

it's a lovely pram though and a friend of mine has it :)

oh it sounds alright im thinking of getting one to replace myt quinny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"