Babystyle oyster zero

citrusfruit

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone who has used this buggy and successfully used a buggy board with it? If so are there any limitations and what type of buggy board was it?

Finding information about this really hard to come by so if there's anyone out there...thanks in advance!!

I have one and use the Oyster buggy board that we bought a few years ago for our Oyster 2. It fits fine and folds right up into the frame when not in use, but there's nowhere to clip it so every now and again it can fall down if you go over a bump etc

Amazing thank you! Does/did your toddler stand comfortably on it and was it easy enough to push with them on it? As in, is it ok to reach around them to the bar and can you avoid continuously kicking the board as you walk?

It's definitely not as easy to push as it was on the Oyster 2, but it's certainly not awful. The main issue for me is because the handlebar can't be extended. On the 2 I used to pull it right up and my son would stand on the inside and wouldn't get in the way of me pushing. Because the Zero handlebar can't be adjusted it means my daughter has to stand on the outside of it, which makes it slightly more difficult to push. I don't kick the board at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->