Babywearing Question

Laughing Girl

Reaction score
Do any baby wearers amongst you find that your LO sleeps pretty much all the time they're in their sling? My LO does, and I tend to use her sling for a good 5 hours every day, perhaps more somedays. Just wondering if anyone has found their LO sleeping less at night as a result of sleeping in their sling such a lot.....? I love baby-wearing Isla - its gorgeous to feel so close and connected, plus so good to have handsfree and a settled baba when she's in there......would hate to be making her nocturnal though - has this happened in anyone's experience of baby-wearing?

He sleeps almost all the time in his sling which can be for several hours a day. Hasnt affected his bedtime sleep though. He still goes down between 7:30 and 8:00 (usually) and sleeps til 12/1am then sleeps til 7/8am

She definitely did up to somewhere around 8 weeks, it used to worry me she'd go all day if I didn't take her out! Now she'll take good naps in it still but would much rather be staring at everything as we go along. :)

I've always found that the more Leyla sleeps during the day, the more she sleeps at night, as long as she has an hour or two awake between her last nap and bedtime.

How old is your LO? Does she sleep a lot less when you're not wearing her?

I've always found that the more Leyla sleeps during the day, the more she sleeps at night, as long as she has an hour or two awake between her last nap and bedtime.

How old is your LO? Does she sleep a lot less when you're not wearing her?

She's still only teeny tiny - 2 weeks old, and yes, I think she does sleep less when I'm not wearing her, quite a lot less now I think about it.

At that age, Leyla slept pretty much all the time wherever she was. If you're happy carrying her, I'd keep her there; she's obviously happy!

I would have loved to have a sling for Jess at that age. She wanted to sleep all the time too, but she would only sleep if she was being held. So there was a LOT of sitting on the sofa. oh well.. now that I think about.. it was probably best for my recovery.. stitches etc. lol but yeah, Let her sleep in the sling! :D it's all good at that age definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->