Bachelor Pad

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
Just started watching, but OMFG MICHELLE!! :rofl: What a nut case!

haha its really great! I'm glad that girl went home I didn't like her. I want the blonde crazy one to go home she is a wack job.

Elizabeth? I dont like her blonde. She was brunette on the Bachelor. Anyways, she sucks too :rofl:

I like Gia...I guess?

I like Gia but it looks like she is going to end up cheating on her boyfriend with Wes and that makes me pissed. haha.

I love that it is two hours I get so enthralled its ridiculous! There is a lot of coniving and ganging up on people its going to be very interesting!!

Yeah I hate that too. Stupid Wes. I mean, he is ok looking and stuff, but WHY DO THE LADIES CONTINUE TO FALL FOR HIS CRAP?

I like that me and you watch the same tv shows :rofl:

haha my husband is deployed so I live by the TV I kid you not I can name an entire weeks line up of shows hahahaha. Pathetic I know!! :rofl:

I wonder what made that pie so nasty...

Yeah I know all the shows too, because my OH works night shift and my LO is asleep :rofl: so I can't really go anywhere so bad tv it is!

hahaha!

I was wondering the same thing!! I mean I love pie LOL I can't believe it was that horrible I mean it didn't look bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->