Back ache in morning!!!

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Every morning when I wake my back aches. It's not horrendous just angry and sore and once I'm up and about it goes. Is this just the pain of being 34 weeks pregnant.

I have a pregnancy pillow and please don't judge but can't sleep on one side all night have to change. I'm such a fidget, always hsve been. Hope I'm not harming baby !!!

Is this ache just gonna be there every morning till I pop or is there anything I can do? I shouldn't complain as its the only thing in suffering with.

Mines the same every morning, I too have to fidget about to get comfy. My preferred side to sleep is my left but I wake up with a dead hip/leg so change to my back for a bit and then to my right.... Its the only way I can do it without waking hubby up with the mammoth 5 point turn I have to do in order to get to my right side :dohh:

I don't see why anyone would judge you for that OR how baby could be anything but ok :hugs:

Oh im the same for the last few weeks it just seems to get worse as the days go by i dont sleep more than 4 hours now without having to get up and move about .... :( i hope yous does get as bad but im sorry i wish i could have something positive to tell ta but i dnt think mine william stop until baby pops :(

Omg I've been waking up with my upper back so sore I can't move without moaning! It's been going on for a couple weeks now - can't wait till baby comes so it stops! I think it's because I sleep on my left side (for bub's sake, normally I sleep on my back) and my boobs are so big and heavy that they put a ton of pressure on my back.

I was having the same problem with morning back aches, and the same issue with moving around in my sleep. I'm asleep for gods sake! I can't control it.

The last week or so, I've found that sleeping in my husband's recliner helps a lot. Also makes it easier to get to my feet in the middle of the night for trips to the potty.

I also have had it. I sleep on my left side and struggle to get comfy after every loo trip. I've had to do the three steps to turn to my right too. I'm looking forward to sleeping on my front again - I can never get my arm comfy when I'm on my side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->