Back after 7 years with a few questions

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone! I used to be a very active member when I had my daughter in 2010. Fast forward to 2020 and i'm now expecting my 2nd!

I think i'm only around 3 weeks pregnant but my pregnancy test lines were very strong. Possibly due early December 2020.

I do have a few questions:

1. I'm 36, so have passed the 35 year old mark - am I high risk?
2. I had CIN2 on my cervix in 2018. I had a small part of my cervix lasered off and was told I might need a cervical stitch if I have another baby - has anyone experienced this?

It's great to be back :)

Hey hun welcome back,I think I remember u,I was active whilst ttc in 2010 and having dd in 2011,I came back with this one (third).....

I’m 36 in Oct but my mw has older told me I’m in the higher risk section of having babies lol but I swear she said that now goes on ur notes over 33yrs old :sigh:

for me the whole mw thing has changed a lot in the last 3 years,u now don’t get to see one until u are 8wks but I would advise ur dr ASAP reguarding ur cervix as they will know if and how early u would need a stitch.....

gl with everything and congratulations

Hi thanks for the reply!

Congrats on your third :D

I had to use a self referral pregnancy form which I completed last week. I just need to wait until someone contacts me to see what's what. I'll defo tell them about the possibility of having a stitch. I think if it's needed it's not until 3rd trimester x

Hi hon.
Congratulations. I think I also remember you. I have a different user name now. I was future Hope's but had to set a new account up.

I'm not sure if ure be classed as high risk or not. I had my son when I was 39 my pregnancy was high risk but not because of my age.
Ure midwife will be able to tell you when u have ure booking in appointment.

My friend had that stitch when she was pregnant due to have pre cancerous cells removed. I'm not sure when she had the stitch but she had it removed around 38 weeks.

Theres a chanel on YouTube called Forever Evens and she is pregnant and does blogs. She had a stitch put in at 21 weeks. Mite be worth checking out her Chanel. She explains all about it.
Anyway congratulations again hon. Wishing u a very healthy and happy 9 months

Hi hon.
Congratulations. I think I also remember you. I have a different user name now. I was future Hope's but had to set a new account up.

I'm not sure if ure be classed as high risk or not. I had my son when I was 39 my pregnancy was high risk but not because of my age.
Ure midwife will be able to tell you when u have ure booking in appointment.

My friend had that stitch when she was pregnant due to have pre cancerous cells removed. I'm not sure when she had the stitch but she had it removed around 38 weeks.

Theres a chanel on YouTube called Forever Evens and she is pregnant and does blogs. She had a stitch put in at 21 weeks. Mite be worth checking out her Chanel. She explains all about it.
Anyway congratulations again hon. Wishing u a very healthy and happy 9 months

Thanks so much, i'll check out her page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->