back after a little break but determined!!! :)

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Haven't been on for a while as I found myself getting obsessed! 3 mcs later and I'm determined to start trying again properly and to get my sticky bean! :)! Had quite a stressful past 4 months so I need something to bring back my smile and I'm hoping a bfp will happen soon to do it!! Had all tests done after 3rd mc and all come back clear so doc reckons it was just bad luck!! So here goes hope it happens soon as I'm gonna go mad if it doesn't!!

im in exactly the same place as you hun 3 MCs all the tests back clear & wanting my BFP, just got AF this morning so im on a downer today & storming round ready to throw the towel in (but we both no i wont do that lol). I had a 4 month break after my last MC in Feb & expected to just get pregnant last month using my OPKs, as that was what happened last year each time we tried. However 2 month later & no BFP :cry:.
All together we have been trying for 3 years but never fell pregnant till last May & as you can see from my siggy none of my pregnancies have been successful YET!!! I am remaining positive that i will get my sticky bean very soon :thumbup:
Fxd u get urs very soon chick xxxxxxxxx lov caz xxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm glad they tested and it came back clear. That has to make you feel a little more optimistic. GL!

Glad all is ok, hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon :hug:

Thanks girlys! Its just so frustrateing! I think my last mc was down to stress as my partner had bad car accident! Glad my tests came back posotive that helps a little its just so hrd when I fell pregnant so easily wiv my son! Wot makes it worse is all these programmes about people falling pregnant after only having sex once etc! Also 2 of my friends are due to have their babys I just want my turn! My little boy starts full time school in september aswell I just don't want the age gap to get any bigger! I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed!

Lauralou - we have such similar stories - I've had 2mmcs and 2 chems since I sailed through pg with dd. I just got test results and was told have minor clotting issue which could cause mcs and to take aspirin, but I remain unconvinced - especially after reading that my condition usually causes mcs after 10 weeks & all my losses have been earlier!!?? We'll see - I hope they're right as that'll mean I don't have to go through all the nightmare again.
Cazza: TTC at start of year when had chem and then 2 cycles without anything and I'm sure it's because I was getting obsesive with OPKs, temps etc. SO trying to relax and enjoy the bonding that all the bding brings as I've found intimacy really difficult since MCs and boy do we need some fun in our lives. So far so good - in tww right now testing on sunday.
Glad to find others in a similar position to share the journey with. Good luck to us all!

All mine were at 5 weeks which were weird! And what's weirder is I got really bad leg cramps before they happened and that's how I knew it was happening!! I'm keepinf everything crossed that when it happens its a sticky one!!! :)

where are you all in your cycles, I'm 9dpo and not sure if I'd rather have BFN or BFP really

Well my last period was 1st of july. And I have 28 day cycles so I think I would of ovulated around the 14 so that would make me 7dpo? The weird thing is when I went to the loo today imy cm was really stretchy like snot lol!! So I'm wondering wether I've ovulated late this cycle what do u think? Has anyone else had this?

Just behind me then - I think I'm 10 or 11 dpo now (trying not to fixate too much!!??) CM could mean BFP to follow - doesn't it usually happen before OV - best bd just in case!

Was planning to get some in tonight but that's gone out the window as we have guests staying oh well if not this cycle then next cycle I'm going to give it 100 %!!! :)

i'm still waiting to see - test this morning was BFN:shrug:

Hi Girls I had an early mc at 5+4 in Feb, I've had three AF's since then and we have ditched the BC's this month. I wouldnt say were trying but were not preventing either, I'm aiming to feel relaxed about the whole thing but Im sure Ill feel really anxious with the next BFP. Hoping the mc was just bad luck and bean will be super sticky next time xx

Well the witch was meant to be here today! No show! Done a cheapy test bfn!! So think I'm just gonna wait ans see what happens! Any ideas? I've always come on the day I'm supposed to so a little confused?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->