back again after miscarriage

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Didn't think I'd be back here so soon but here I am. I had a miscarriage last week and I'm totally devastated. I'v my final blood draw tomorrow to me sure hcg is gone then I am going to start my opk again. I'm hoping to get pregnant straight away as I feel so empty right now.
my bleeding stopped after 3/4 days and I'm slowly feeling better. It's just such a horrible thing to go through and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I'm hoping to ovulate next week as I usually ovulate day 13/14 so back to square one again.
Goodluck to all lovely ladies hoping for good news xxx

Very sorry to hear about your MC. Sadly, I know how you feel :( How many weeks were you? Was this your first pregnancy?

I was 6 +1 but there was no heartbeat at an early scan. It was suspected ectopic but thankfully nature took its course in the end and I lost it naturally. It's the only small blessing from the whole thing as I was so scared of surgery if that had of been the only option.
I have 2 Wonderful girls but this is my 2nd miscarriage and I also had a chemical in august 😢
a run of bad luck but hopefully it's 3rd time lucky x

Good luck for this month hun x

I'm hoping for third time lucky too :) I have no children but am 32 and DH has 3 grown children from previous marriage (he's 47 :p). I had an MC after two cycles of trying in January 2015 at 5 weeks and then I just went through an ectopic, diagnosed at 5w5d and it took the entire month of October to resolve. I was treated with methotrexate and did not have to have surgery--thank god, because my body responded to the treatment. It is so hard to be in this position, I totally understand. Get back in the saddle and it will all work out!

I totally understand how you are feeling right now, and it's horrible. I also miscarried last week at 5+5 :( you always feel these things won't happen to you. I am trying to conceive my first and with irregular cycles I was even more devastated. I too am trying to conceive again straight away and let's hope that both of us have BFP again before Christmas! Best of luck to you x

Good luck ! I'm here after miscarriage as well, we tried last cycle but we're not successful . I'm now 4 DPO and can't wait to be able to test ! The wait is torture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->