Back again! Positive test- but possible chemical pregnancy?? Please read!!

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
I joined here about a year ago. I loved this forum but getting to the end of my pregnancy I had some unpleasant experiences with some people on here. So I left. Didnt want to cause myself unneeded stress. Now I'm back (cuz I love 99% of the people on here) my son is 4 months old. And... Yea. I'm pregnant again :wacko: We are excited but were being careful so a bit blown away. I got a positive test on the 28th (13dpo) when I was supposed to start my period but didn't. I had a feeling- same as i did last pregnancy. I have had full on symptoms- first, 3 days ago, my throat was sooo dry and today I woke up with cold like symptoms. I'm nauseated at times but haven't puked. I am soooo hungry and thirsty like I was at the end of my last pregnancy. Bowel issues like you wouldn't believe. Lets not forget moody as heck!! Here is why I am posting. For one- I started spotting at 12 and 13 dpo. Very light brown/pink (on and off thru the day only when I wiped) I got a tiny bit yesterday (14dpo) very early in the am. Today (15dpo) about an hour ago- I went to the bathroom. I felt what was like a tiny little plop and looked in the toilet. There was a tiny pink/white ball looking thing. With about an inch long string coming off of it. No blood- nothing else. The ball was about the size of the tip of a boogie sucker (one of the blue ones you get from the hospital). I haven't had any other bleeding. I experienced implantation bleeding around the same time last pregnancy. So I didn't think anything of it until today when I saw this thing. Do you all think it could be a chemical pregnancy?? I just took a test 3 days ago that was very positive :/ I knew I should have taken a pic of this little ball and now I'm kicking myself for it :( My boyfriend is bringing more tests when he gets home from work. Any re-assuring stories for me? I don't know if its possible for the failed embryo to be expelled at this far along and visible but it sure freaked me out :nope: Below is a pic of my hpt at 13dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 29
Aww Hon I'm so sorry! That sounds so confusing!!!!

Your test was very positive. Are you sure about dates? I honestly have no helpful advice but I'm looking forward to seeing your next test! Hoping everything is ok!!!

My ovulation dates?? I'm pretty sure. I was alway a bit irregular so I use an app that helps me calculate when it will be. It's as close as I can get :( I am hoping that since my pregnancy symptoms are getting worse- it's not bad news.

I'm just wonderinf if maybe it's a little implantation blood mixed with cm...

I agree. I was thinking the same thing! With my son, I had spotting after implantation bleeding too. I carried him 40weeks and 2 days. He was born healthy :) So it could also be that?? Or I could have the days off quite possibly. Since I believe I kept the settings the same from before I was pregnant on my app. Seeing as your cycle can change after having a baby, it could make sense :shrug: I'm just totally confused!!

At 15dpo you would never be able to find the expelled embryo/product of a chemical pregnancy. It really wouldn't be much if any different than a regular period so rest assured, what you saw in the toilet wasn't any sort of baby.

Our bodies do weird things when the cervix is tightening up and forming the mucous plug. I'm very sure if the pregnancy is viable, what you saw had something to do with that. If it's not, you'd be having a regular period now or in the near future and it would be very much the same whether you had implanted or not. It would come out with the period blood and not be distinguishable at this stage, can't just come out on it's own visibly and minus a regular bleed.

No worries about that at this stage though, so with those fantastic lines I think you can relax :flower:

Thank goodness!! I thought so but then looked it up and... Yknow what horrible things surface on google search @_@ it pointed all to miscarriages and I was freaking out!! Thanks so much for easing my mind :)

I get white clumps that fall into the toilet all the time. I just thought it was CM. How pink was it?

Very light. Almost white. I guess I am just freaking out for no reason :( I just saw it and thought it didn't look right <\3

Awh just stay positive dear :hugs2: hopefully it makes you feel better I had a white clump in the toilet today :haha:

Do you have any ultrasounds scheduled

No I got blown off my insurance last month. Of course this comes at the worst possible time @_@ My bf and I are planning to get married this week so I can be on his insurance. As un-romantic as that sounds, it has to be done. We were getting married anyway, just wasn't planning on it this second

Congrats hun! I had some pink cm very early in my pg (long before I knew and I finally tested at 6 weeks, lol, was in denial). As long as it doesn't turn red then try to relax momma.

No judgement passed. I totally understand! Congrats on your future marriage &#9825;
I would also recommend, in some states, they have pregnancy counseling centers that give one, free, limited ultrasound. If you really need that peace of mind until you can get prenatal appointments. :flower:

Aw thanks guys!! I feel ten times better :) bf is still gonna bring me an hpt so I can double check for the time being :p now I'm gonna be worried about me being healed enough. With my c section scar and everything :/ ugh. It's just one thing after the other lol

I'm tue same way :dohh: us women can't help ourselves sometimes lol

I knowwww lol. Sometimes I feel like I'm just looking for things to worry over :dohh: especially when pregnant :p

Taken almost an hour ago. I think it's still a pretty strong positive!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member