Back again :)

kell

Reaction score
So here i am back in 1st tri after a long break. My youngest boy is 3 and a half and I had so much support on here through my pregnancy with him. I see a couple of old faces are back too but mainly all new :)

My name is Kelly, I have 5 Children and this bubba will be number 6. Mad i know lol.

Hoping to make some friends on here like last time, i have some solid friendships from my last 9 months on here.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all :flower:

Congratulations!! IM pregnant with no5! Lol only my OH n two best friends know! Will be interesting to see what everyone has to say!! ��

Thank you ladies :)

Sorry for your loss Reyrey :( Congratulations for your rainbow baby though :) A blessing x

Lol Emma, you are as mad as me then! People are always shocked and some judge but its nothing to do with them. I always wanted a big family :) x

Hello! I sure remember you :) congratulations Hun and welcome back!! :happydance:

Hello you two! Haha fancy seeing you here :) Thank you and congratulations to you both. Back again lol you're a few weeks ahead of me this time xx

It's lovely to see familiar faces :) are you hoping for a girl or boy this time? :)

It is :) I hoped i would find some of you lot on here again.

Were hoping for a boy to be honest but obviously will be happy either way. What about you? x

I'm secretly hoping for a girl but OH wants a little boy, I'd be over the moon either way as one of each would be nice too :)

Doesn't seem two minutes ago since I was here with Madeleine x

Ah yeah one of each is lovely but 2 the same is lovely too because they'll be close.

I know, tell me about it. Now we have a bunch of crazy threenagers lol x

Around Feb 3rd. You? Very close to Kanes birthday so I've fallen this time a week ish after i did with him lol must be the sunshine and beer ;) Although its peeing down now x

I was due around jan 3rd but I had an early scan and I'm now due 30th dec :)

Around Feb 3rd. You? Very close to Kanes birthday so I've fallen this time a week ish after i did with him lol must be the sunshine and beer ;) Although its peeing down now x

Same! I'm due 11th Jan and Isla's bday is 20th.

I blame bank holidays!

Aw Amy, did you see much on the early scan? :)

Haha Erin! We were pissed up in a bed and breakfast the night this one was conceived, i don't remember much about that day to be honest lol :p

Haha kell, yeah we saw a little blob with a nice flickering heart :) so cute!

Ah lovely! Can't wait to have a scan. always feels like forever waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->