Back again..

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
OH has changed his mind again

I now have to hope I didn't get pregnant this month :cry:

I am starting to resent him for putting me in this situation

I really cannot do this anymore :nope:

Why does he keep changing his mind? Had he given you a reason. Really sorry for you. What happens if your do get a bfp? Well he be happy actually. Sounds like you need a serious chat he can't keep changing his mind

I have no idea, he just says he isn't ready yet and was just going along with it for me. I know for a fact he would be happy once he has seen scan/heard heartbeat etc but the moment i tell him he will act all negative and spoil my happiness so i am hoping this month wasn't to be. He won't talk about it either, everytime i bring it up he asks if we can drop the subject.

I am absolutely desperate for a baby and i can wait a few months but the way he going about it it sounds like he won't be ready for a very long time, it's getting me down so much :'(

I am so sorry hun. I can't imagine the whirlwind of emotions you must be going through. I know I wouldn't want to TTC until my DH is 100% on board though. If I were you and I didn't turn up preggo from this last month, I could tell you what I would do. I would go back to completely WTT for at least a few months. Not talk about it, not bring it up. I would give him some space to breathe and to really sort out whatever is going on in his head so that hopefully he would come to be within those 3 months. If he didn't come to me, then I would try bringing it back up in a few months to see what his fears are and when he would feel comfortable talking about TTC again.

A little back story: After I was born, my father was the one that wanted another baby, my mom did not. To keep my abusive father happy, my mom conceived my sister. A year or two after she was born my mother left my father. My sister ended up being quite the handful. Mom tried not to show it and maybe even tried to control her feelings, but she never quite had the patience and was much more easily frustrated and angered with my sister all while we were growing up.

I am NOT saying this would be your OH. What I am saying is the tiniest idea that this could happen again to anyone has me saying I don't want to TTC without my partners 100% backing and readiness. My DH came to me first that he couldn't wait to TTC, but if he would have even the slightest hesitation when the time came, we would wait.

I really hope he opens up soon and you can both be comfortable with when you decide the time is right for both of you. Wishing you all the best and BIG hugs on this confusing emotional rollercoaster you are currently on. :hugs:

Were you ttcing this month or next month? I remember reading your posts or thread about your oh wanting to wtt until after your sons bedroom was finished. It would drive me crazy if I were with someone who changed their mind all the time about when to have a baby.

I see your now planning on getting married first and ttc next summer. Hope your ok with that and you're a bit happier now.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->