Back again

oliv

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is liv and me and my DF are trying for our second baby. Out DD is four months old and we are hoping to get pregnant quickly as I have very low AMH levels.

Anybody else trying for another with already having a young baby?

We started TV baby #2 when our little girl was 3 months, got pregnant when she was 14 months and there's a 22 month gap between them x

I'm about the same. Erika was born in March and we're TTC again. It took us about 2 years to get pregnant with her with a m/c in between. If I get pregnant this month they will have a week between them. This will be my 3rd though. My first is almost 7 years older than his sister. I seem to like making March babies for some odd reason :S

Hi all,

My name is liv and me and my DF are trying for our second baby. Out DD is four months old and we are hoping to get pregnant quickly as I have very low AMH levels.

Hi Liv,

We're ttc for our first and I have low AMH. Was your amh low with your first child? I also have low progesterone. My dr recommended iui today, but I really would like to get more information on my options.:shrug:

My LO isn't as young as yours, but I feel like it was just yesterday that I was preggo with her. She is almost 9 months old, and we're hoping she can have a sibling close in age! GL!

Hi all,

Hi Liv,

We're ttc for our first and I have low AMH. Was your amh low with your first child? I also have low progesterone. My dr recommended iui today, but I really would like to get more information on my options.:shrug:

Hi,

Yes my amh was low with my little one. Took us a long time to conceive but the funny thing is a month after I found out I had low amh I got pregnant!!!

How long have you been trying?

Hi,

Yes my amh was low with my little one. Took us a long time to conceive but the funny thing is a month after I found out I had low amh I got pregnant!!!

How long have you been trying?

Well I've never been on BC, but officially trying started last summer, and started fully tracking, seeing an OB in Jan, who referred me to a RE I've been seeing since Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->