Back again!

MrsD140810

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Just saying hello. It's been a while since I've used this site. I used it when pregnant with my little girl who is now 2. I remember going through different forums. TTC, two week wait, 1st trimester etc. Very excited to be back now we are trying for baby number two. I remember speaking to some women on here who gave me brilliant advice and who were a shoulder to cry on after a miscarriage I had before having my little girl. It's lovely to be back at the start of what I hope will be a successful journey!

Hi MrsD. Welcome Back. I have been on and off this site for several month. So, what are you doing to track your fertility? :)
Hope you get a nice sticky bean very soon :)

Welcome back MrsD!. I'm also back. it been 4 years since ive been and ready to try for #2. I also found this place helpful during my TTTTC my little. This time I'm hoping it will not take as long :)

Where about in your cycle are you? Are you charting or anything this time?

this is my first cycle of ttc #2 and We are not doing charting and that this time. it was so heart breaking last time, that we just want to go with the flow.

My af started on the 10th dec and I think I ov around cd14 - cd15. we DTD on cd14 and I think I'm around 4-5dpo. not much on symptoms yet, just a little crampy and feeling sick.

sending you lots of luck and hope you get you BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->