Back again...

Jennaxo

Caleb +1
Reaction score
Hello!
I first started using this forum when I was pregnant with my son when I was 18, I'm definitely not a teen anymore but I feel as if the girls in this section might understand my situation a bit more.
I found out I was pregnant on Thursday, it was a huge shock as id only been seeing the guy for about a month. He isn't happy about the situation and wants me to get rid of it, I can see all the reasons why but I know in my heart that I'm never going to be able to go through with that.
So here I am again and absolutely terrified. I'm about 5 weeks gone now and would be due in January.

:wave: Hi!

First, congratulations!!

I am so sorry that he is not taking a responsible stance and being supportive, that sounds like really difficult situation :hugs: Just remember you're a strong woman and you've got this!

Thank you!

Yeah it is a really awful situation, would've thought at 27 he'd be a bit more mature about it but obviously age is just a number here. Thank you, I know I can do this, done it once I can do it again 💪

Hey, welcome back! This place is pretty dead these days. :(

When I had my first I'd been with my ex for the same amount of time, unfortunately now he is 28 and also not mature (involved) but it has all worked out for myself and my kids, you definitely can do it! :)

Hey Clair, I remember you from when I was on here when I was preggo first time round! Yeah definitely feeling a tumbleweed vibe.

Ugh isn't it annoying how immature men can be? Do they ever grown up? 😂 Thanks lovely, nice to hear some words of encouragement.

I feel like we were on here at the same time for your last pregnancy. Haven't checked in in forever and it seems like things are a lot quieter on here now.

Just wanted to say congratulations!

Hey Clair, I remember you from when I was on here when I was preggo first time round! Yeah definitely feeling a tumbleweed vibe.

Ugh isn't it annoying how immature men can be? Do they ever grown up? 😂 Thanks lovely, nice to hear some words of encouragement.

I remember you too! :flower: Yeah, it's a shame, it was so busy 5/6 years ago but even when I was pregnant with my daughter 3/4 years ago it had died down a lot!

Yep, unfortunately some act more like our children than adults!

Well hopefully he comes around soon. Too many posts around here of men abandoning the women they got pregnant. It happens too much in.the world at large also.

First of all, congratulations!

I say bugger him. Men are so quick to think that a termination will end all their responsibilities but NEVER think about how it will affect the woman they got pregnant. I say trust your gut, keep your baby. And at least if he doesn't want to know and proves to be a drop dead Dad, then at least you will be the one constant thing in that baby's life. :) You've done this once, you can do it again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->