Back Again

Im having a baby!! :)
Reaction score
I used to log on quite often but after some problems with laptop i havent been on in a while.

I am now back and ready to join in the forum fun again :thumbup:

I would love for some general advice.

Last time i was on here i was a wee bit on the overweight side of things and trying for a baby was put on hold. I have successfully lost two stone :happydance: just by cutting out fatty foods like takeaways , crisps etc

Now i am wanting to do a full body overhaul in the hopes of in 5 months time start to TTC.

Can someone please help . Im not sure of the types of foods i should eat (also i have a problem with food and right now dont eat enough, i need to slowly build this back up to a reasonable of food). Also what type of exercise that i could slow down or continue to do while i was pregnant.

Many thanks and hey again ladies xx

congrats on the weight loss thats fab!

you might find this website useful https://www.babycenter.com/0_fertility-diet-the-nutrients-you-need-to-conceive_1460692.bc

good luck!! :hugs:

Well done on the 2 stone honey that is fab!!

I am trying to lose aswell. I have done 1st so far need to do another 3 to get to my target!

xxx

Wow - 2 stone is amazing! Well done you! It sounds like you are doing very well already without any help!

I lost 1 1/2 stone before our wedding in Feb - I feel so much better for it. I am determined though to lose another half stone by September which will put me at my lowest weight since I was about 18! It would be a brilliant achievement for me.

I have to say though I think regular exercise (even just walking) and a reasonably healthy diet is my plan and what I did to lose weight.

DH and I love a treat of chocolate and we love our red wine - I have never cut that out - just believe that everything in moderation is OK, and providing you are exercising regularly at the same time you don't really need a strict diet.

I did drink green tea a lot too which is quite good for helping weight loss. And to be honest just what you have done in cutting out the junk is one of the best things you can do.

I hope you find a good plan that helps and well done and good luck in losing more, it's a great achievement.

Well done on the weight loss!! :D no advice on the food front.. i eat too much crap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->