Back again

hey ladies how are ya doing?

ah Chilli hope it stops soon - mine stopped a few days ago and weve been having fun times in the sack instead of worrying :) I think I might like NTNP for a while!

Finished my book today about mc and it was really interesting and inspiring and calming so hopefully onwards and upwards :)

love to all x

Hey Rowan, i'm ok thanks. bleeding stopped altogether now . I wish I coould enjoy some time in the sack, but am always too exhausted and to be honest... :nope:the enthusiasm's not really there! I just want to know where I am in my cycle so I can get back on track

I've been reading a book about preventing perimenopause, I say reading it, I have bought it and read a few pages... but it's interesting! I recognise many of the symptoms described. Am trying some of the ideas but it's so tempting to miss out all the explanations and go straight to the "what to do about it" bit!:dohh:

Hey Chili,

What is the book called? Maybe some of us might want to take a look at it if it is that interesting. Thanks!

It's called "What the doctor didn't tell you about perimenopause" and was recommended by another BnBer. Plan on lying in bed and reading more on sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->