back again :(

cla

Reaction score
well i thought ttc was out the window and i thought i was 5th time lucky well how wrong was i :nope:
i had a loss at 17 weeks in feb 2010 with our second child due to my waters breaking. we had all the tests done on the baby and there was nothing wrong the baby.
we tried again straight after and i got pregnant in october but sadly lost at 5 weeks so we where sent for tests and everything was fine so we tried again and i was pregnant a month after but as soon as i got my bfp i started to spot and then my tests went neg.
iam still under the hospital for mc`s so i asked if i could have my progesterone levels checked because i always spot up to a week before my af so i had bloods taken for that, but a week later i got my bfp and the day after i started to spot again and sadly lost again. i did have my bloods done again to check my progesterone levels but im to scared to phone the drs for the results.
i still havent had my results from the hospital as my dr is on holiday and she will send them through the post.
i wish i could have a break and get my sticky bean

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry for all your losses. I hope it is something that you can get help with that is causing them and that you get your sticky bfp soon. :hugs:

I am sooo sorry that you've been through so much :( It definitely is very unfair. I hope you get some good news soon and that everything works out for you! :hugs:

You WILL get your sticky bean hun, i really hope it happens soon for you :hugs:

So sorry for your losses hun x x

I really hope you get some answers so you can get your sticky bean x x

Thankyou for all your kind messages it really means a lot to me xx

I'm so sorry for all your losses. I've had three losses all at about 5 weeks. Mine are similar to yours with spotting soon after test. I had my progesterone done and it came back normal and they won't do any more tests. I hope you get some answers! And you will get a sticky one x

I've still got to get my progesterone levels back but I just can't phone the drs I don't know what's wrong with me.
Do you always spot or is it just after you get a bfp xx
And iam so sorry about your losses xxxxxxx

I did spot normally before my period! But I've started taking B6 and its made a huge difference my cycles are definitely longer! When I took baby aspirin it made me spot even more. My last loss I didn't spot at all but 4 days after my positive hpt I started bleeding heavily but the first two I spotted for a few days before full on bleeding. All my doctor says is I couldn't have a problem as I already have one child. It really upsets me that they don't seem to care. Maybe you could try the vitamin b6 to see if it helps x

and just phone them! You'll feel better when you know either way! X

I tried the b6 vit with my 17 week loss so I've been thinking maybe it did help.
Where do you get your vits from ??
Your dr shouldn't say that just because you have got one that it is not a problem.
When I first told the dr he said it was my hormones and it will be ok, I've only been like this since I went on the pill after having rian.

Oh cla I am so sorry darling :hugs: Please phone your GP as I am sure you will feel more in control once you have an idea of what may be causing this :hugs:

i got my vitamin b6 off amazon its the health aid one with 100mg. I was thinking of trying vitex but you read so many different stories about it i dont want to mess my periods up even more. Ive used progesterone cream and that didnt make any difference. Ive used the cbfm aswell but i didnt get pregnant using that i fell the month i didnt use it. This ttc stuff makes you go a bit crazy! Did you ring your docs? x

Do they work out cheaper off amazon ???

yeah they are cheap and the deliverys normally free. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back