back and forth. Dark evaps, BFN next day. BFP/evap next..16dpo

8dpo today and still getting those positives hoping for it to stick and have BFP!! Waiting till Saturday to fond out!!

Sorry but they look like evaps to me specially if they are going negative next day. None of them look fresh and in timeframe. If you did have a CP I've had many sometimes it takes time for tests to go negative before you bleed. I had one where hcg was still in my system for a week after bleeding and loss i was only 4 weeks 2 days along then. So ya never know how long it will take. Hope you got to take a test at the doctors and they took blood work. Update when ya can GL

Sorry but they look like evaps to me specially if they are going negative next day. None of them look fresh and in timeframe. If you did have a CP I've had many sometimes it takes time for tests to go negative before you bleed. I had one where hcg was still in my system for a week after bleeding and loss i was only 4 weeks 2 days along then. So ya never know how long it will take. Hope you got to take a test at the doctors and they took blood work. Update when ya can GL

I think I solved the mystery.
I don’t get EWCM. Ever. ESPECIALLY if I was on clomid. Tbh I’m chronically dehydrated. Even when I was 23 and pregnant with my first son after my first round of clomid I don’t get EWCM.

with that being said, i continued charting from 26-33 (present) and I’ve learned a lot from my annovulatory cycles and a lot from my now typical ovulating cycles. This month my crosshairs changes a few times. Originally as you can tell it looks like I Ovulated around cd23.

then my crosshairs were moved to cd40. Which made more sense because my temps were higher and by cd45 my boobs were SO SWOLLEN and hurt so badly.

crosshairs just moved to cd50. Which makes sense because I always get a small curved fallback rise, and now at “9dpo” my boobs are hurting so badly from ovulation.

my cycles are on average 32 days for the last two years. I believe I had delayed ovulation TWICE this month.

I have some leftover clomid and progesterone. Will probably order an LH& HPT bundle from amazon for next month and do the clomid cd5-9 like I did for my first son.

idk why I feel like time is ticking for me and my PCOS. And my DH has morphed sperms but my sons want a little brother or sister and my DH is 36 and doesn’t have children.

any good recommendations for IC? Back in the day the wondfos has a terrible rep and I remember getting a BFP at 10dpo with my son wondfo and on a frer. (I thought the wondfo was an evap)

I’ve read rhat they are actually like extremely reliable since 10 years ago lol

but I don’t think we BD for this cycle so I’m counting myself out this month!

I think I solved the mystery.
I don’t get EWCM. Ever. ESPECIALLY if I was on clomid. Tbh I’m chronically dehydrated. Even when I was 23 and pregnant with my first son after my first round of clomid I don’t get EWCM.

with that being said, i continued charting from 26-33 (present) and I’ve learned a lot from my annovulatory cycles and a lot from my now typical ovulating cycles. This month my crosshairs changes a few times. Originally as you can tell it looks like I Ovulated around cd23.

then my crosshairs were moved to cd40. Which made more sense because my temps were higher and by cd45 my boobs were SO SWOLLEN and hurt so badly.

crosshairs just moved to cd50. Which makes sense because I always get a small curved fallback rise, and now at “9dpo” my boobs are hurting so badly from ovulation.

my cycles are on average 32 days for the last two years. I believe I had delayed ovulation TWICE this month.

I have some leftover clomid and progesterone. Will probably order an LH& HPT bundle from amazon for next month and do the clomid cd5-9 like I did for my first son.

idk why I feel like time is ticking for me and my PCOS. And my DH has morphed sperms but my sons want a little brother or sister and my DH is 36 and doesn’t have children.

any good recommendations for IC? Back in the day the wondfos has a terrible rep and I remember getting a BFP at 10dpo with my son wondfo and on a frer. (I thought the wondfo was an evap)

I’ve read rhat they are actually like extremely reliable since 10 years ago lol

but I don’t think we BD for this cycle so I’m counting myself out this month!

Frer and I don't get along so not buying them ever again. I like the easy at home test strips or I buy in bulk 50 of them from China for 4 bucks. Only thing about China is I'm still waiting on a package it's been 40 plus days now lol. I wrote them and getting another package delivered for free because I complained bout the shipping time or it's lost in the mail somewhere . For now just using some 10miu strips been getting faint positives last 2 days so yay for that. But frer always gave me false positives, then 2 months ago was pregnant and frer showed negative while strips were still pos ended up being a CP. So don't trust frer. Good luck next cycle wish ya the best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->