back and forth. Dark evaps, BFN next day. BFP/evap next..16dpo

Nicole R.

Reaction score
I’m 16dpo (see my chart in the signature)
My temp today almost at my highest (triphasic chart over 99.0 degrees)
I’ve been ttc for years.. I usually don’t pay much attention during my TWW because it drives me nuts.

4-9 dpo- breasts VERY swollen and nipples very dark.
9po- NOW (16dpo) I feel feverish yet my temp is 98.3 during the day. Very flushed, rosy red cheeks. Swollen breasts. Increased urination.

15-16dpo- insomnia (I take 1 Valium at night) have never suffered from insomnia (unless I was pregnant I had it TERRIBLE. I’ve woken up the last three nights, at least three times a night. Bed at 9pm. Up at 12. 2:30. 4:00am.

Ive had VERY weird tests. Thought maybe I was Having a CP. yet my temps aren’t dropping, my LP is 14 days long. I’m 2 days late. I have this GUT feeling like I know I’m pregnant, why the heck is it not showing up on a stick? I’ve used 4 different brands. The worst was 3 what I though were light :BFP: then the next day stark white. Then I buy a new box and a faint :BFP: then the next day stark white :BFN: yet my temps have rose at 12dpo to 99.0- and up and have stayed there.

I do have pcos HOWEVER- it’s in remission. Hormones are regular and have 32 day cycles for almost two years.

many ladies experience anything like this?

8EFB6CCE-CCBE-4045-8C6D-6457E9F432D6.jpeg 79ECEDBD-037F-41D7-89A3-4B4E6D390C3E.jpeg F22F19C4-A9A9-44C7-A6DD-55FCA2AA6303.jpeg

How confusing. They definitely look too dark to be evaps and I would say BFP. I would see a doctor and see if they can do some betas. I hope you get some answers soon.

How confusing. They definitely look too dark to be evaps and I would say BFP. I would see a doctor and see if they can do some betas. I hope you get some answers soon.

That’s what I said. I said there’s no way in hell these three different brands are going to give me such color in these “evaps”
I’d get one evap, then a stark the next day. This happened a Few times. I figured okay, maybe a Cp. (I have no history of any loss or CP, I just assumed by reading)
Then my temps start getting higher and I get more symptoms.

I already have an appt with my Family doctor on Tuesday. Think they would do it?

If AF doesn’t come by Tuesday I’ll see if my regular doctor will do some bloodwork :) I really just want an ultrasound tbh to rule out a cyst! Although I’ve never had a LP cyst before

It's probably best just to be on the safe side

Or you didnt O until about a week ago and you caught the BFP crazy early.

I've never had anything like that but fx for you! I would definitely ask your doctor for HCG bloods as that will give you a definite answer. Good luck!

I've never had anything like that but fx for you! I would definitely ask your doctor for HCG bloods as that will give you a definite answer. Good luck!

Thanks hun, I’ll def keep it updated!!

Or you didnt O until about a week ago and you caught the BFP crazy early.

But I have considered this but my pre o temps are not 98.0

however I did switch to vaginal temps this month and holy crap my cycles made more sense. A fan on in my face doesn’t change my temp or etc. but all month I’ve done vaginal & oral temps (two different BBT lol) and noted a .4 or .5 difference (vaginally being .4-.5 higher)

with my last pregnancy 7 years ago my bbt temp was 78.0- ish with my BBts

Just an update. Today’s 18dpo. Temps still high & symptoms still there (if not more)

have an appt with my general PT today so I’ll have them draw some A beta And will let y’all know what they say. Hopefully they can give me the results at the appointment.

(I’ve never done a beta, not with my last two pregnancies either) so y’all might have to help me if it’s over 5-

Photo was taken about 5 mins after the three mins was up (8 mins)

cant see the line very well with direct flash from my camera. Idk what it means?

This is going on.. what five days of crazy tests at least. If it was a CP wouldn’t it have gone away by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->