Back from MW

KX

Reaction score
Ive got to go to the EPU tomorrow at 10am to be put on the CTG monitor to listen to buba's heartbeat for a longer period-all is ok with the heartbeat when she checked however I mentioned about how I feel under 10 movements a day she wants me checked out just incase.

She said bubs sounds fine, and that its probably cause Im too busy with Rebecca to think about the movements (I disagree as I have been conscious bout this for a while-tried icecream, ribena the lot to spark movements) but no joy.

Im not worried too much as MW said it could just be laid back (like her daddy not me!)

Anyway she's breech just now, and I am measuring 33cm-5cm ahead! So my bump is huge. I always thought they send u for a growth scan if u r either 3cm ahead or below?:wacko:

And Cat if u read this, when she was feeling the baby she said "there is absolutely no muscle tone in ur stomache"

Cheers b*tch!:rofl:

Hope all goes well with the trace tomorrow, im sure its cause she is so big that she isn't moving around so much?? not enough room???

If her HB fine then i don't think you have to much to worry about, this oone is lazy like her dad ... moves when she has too pmsl!

Good luck for tomorrow sweetie

xxx

Hope all goes well tomorrow for you, Im sure all will be well.

Good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure everything is fine.

Good luck for tommorow hun, I am sure all is well

am sure all will be fine hun, text me the morro xx

I'm glad the MW has referred you to the EPU, I hope everything is alright.

No idea about the growth scan criteria - I'd ask at the EPU tomorrow as they might be able to book you in for one.

am sure all will be fine hun, text me the morro xx

Will do hun.

feeling a tad nervous-so got Dale to go and get me a fried pizza n chips to ease my nerves!:rofl: Waiting on them-yummy!:happydance:

mmmm!!!! dont b nervous hun, maybe this baby will be a little saint after ur wee horror :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->