Back from scan .... updated with a picture .

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance: .
Baby Corey is beautifully stunningly Perfect , After all the worries of his feet etc he was laid in a lovely position this time:happydance: , They checked everything !, Bladder,Kidneys,Heart chambers,Thigh bones,Diafram,Head,Liver absaloutly everything :) .
He has the most massive legs i have ever seen , The woman said he wont be a small baby :huh: lol .
She allso stated in her own words " The woman who scanned you last week was talking utter crap " Lol , My placenta is so high up she said it could never of been low down last week , From her opinion on where the placenta is now it could never have moved that far that quick and looks like its allways been up high :happydance::happydance: .
I really cannot say how happy we are , I would upload a picture but iam on an old laptop and my camera doesnt work with it :( , Sent email with the picture from my phone but for some reason the email hasnt been recieved at my email address .
So cannot show u all right now , But we are over the moon :) . xxxx .

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/GetAttachmentaspxcorey.jpg

:happydance:
Thats great news

I had to go for another scan today because they couldn't check babys heart 2 weeks ago cos he was wriggling and was told had low placenta and guess what today everything is fine and placenta was high which it had been on my first scan so my midwife thinks the sonographer i had two weeks ago was having a bad day.

Looks like we both had unecessary worry cos of sonographer bad days.

Clairylou
:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh hun, what fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! Utterly delighted for you. Hooray little Corey! :hug:

Omg I am so relieved for you. Weee thats fantastic news! Hugs

thats great news hun, glad its all gone to plan and extremely glad baby corey is perfect :)

xxx

Great news!

What a relief. Now you can relax and enjoy your bump x

I'm so happy your scan went well honey!! Such Wonderful news! :hugs:

oh i'm glad the scan went well and that everything is ok with baby!!! :)

I am so happy for you, that is such great news. Must be a huge weight off your mind. XXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->